Now Manditory for All Coaches, Assistant Coaches & Managers.
All Coaches, Assistant Coaches & Managers must be CDC certified by the end of February or they will be removed from their team account.
Get Prepared! Mandatory Concussion Course/Testing:
To take the concussion course and test:
- Log into your GotSoccer coach account and click on Concussion Center in the black navigation bar above your name. Click here to go to your GotSoccer Coach login page .
- Click on the 'Center for Disease Control (CDC) Heads Up Concussion Test' - Go To Courses Page link.
- Follow the instructions to complete the course and receive your certificate.
Concussion Awareness for Coaches:
Please check these important resources regarding the coaches role in the awareness of player concussions. This will include a fact sheet and an action plan. Click this link for the resources: http://www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/coach.html
- US Youth Soccer Concussion Protocol
- Concussion Fact Sheet for Coaches
- Oklahoma Soccer Association - Player Safety Resources
- US Youth Soccer Concussion Baseline Test
- Senate Bill 1164 (Law that requires concussion training for all team officials)
Concussion Awareness for Parents
HEADS UP to youth sports for parents. Click Here for Parent Concussion Awareness