Welcome and thank you for participating in our tournament. Our hope is to provide soccer players and their families with a fun and memorable weekend. The BASC Tournament Committee wishes the best of luck to all teams participating in the tournament!
NEW ONLINE CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
ALL TEAMS MUST COMPLETE MANDATORY ONLINE CHECK-IN
There will be NO onsite/game day check-ins
CHECK-IN ONLINE VIA GOTSOCCER
- Deadline for Check-in Documents to be Uploaded into GotSoccer: Friday, November 2, 2018 10:00 PM (Central Time) NO EXCEPTIONS
- All teams must Check-In Online: (Instructions on how to complete online check-in is below) Once your check-in documents are verified and approved, you will receive a Confirmation Email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If your check-in is not complete (missing documents, etc), you will receive an email from the same email address stating what is needed. All Check-in communication will be sent to the email address listed as the “Primary Contact” for this specific event. You will receive the check-in status email by Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 10:00pm.
- How to Update your Check-in Documents after they are submitted (if applicable):
- Your must upload your new roster/supporting documents into GotSoccer
- Then you will need to notify Dominic at GotSoccer via email at email@example.com of your changes. This email must be sent so that he knows to go back and review your new documents. Once confirmation of your initial check-in has been complete, your roster will be locked. Any additions need to be communicated to Dominic, so he can confirm your updated roster.
- No changes will be accepted to the verified roster after 5pm on Thursday, November 8, 2018.
- Online registration documents must include:
- Team Information Sheet (Click HERE for form)
- Official Roster (USYS Roster, US Club Roster, NOT a GotSoccer roster)
- Current Player Cards (U11 and older)
- Guest Player Documents
- Permission to Travel form – (If required - for out of state teams only)
- *Do NOT upload your team’s Medical Releases
Directions to Complete Online Check-In:
- Fill out, submit, and upload the form labeled “Team Information Sheet” Once submitted, you will receive an email with a PDF attachment. The PDF is what needs to be uploaded at check-in.
- Teams must also provide and upload the following:
- Official Roster (BASC teams - find your roster here)
- Secondary Players must be marked out (see Guest Player rules to use a secondary player in the tournament)
- Jersey numbers must be added for all players (can be handwritten, no duplicate numbers)
- Guest Player details need to be hand written at bottom of roster (Name, Gender, Age, Jersey Number, & Birthday)
- Current player cards (U11 and older)
- Must be in color and alphabetical order
- Guest Player Documents (see Guest Player Rules)
- Official Roster
- Tournament Guest Player Form (find Form Here)
- OSA Registered Team: Team Coach or Manager must fill out, submit and upload the completed form before a guest player can attend the tournament.
- If your team is not registered through OSA, please refer to your State Association for guest player requirements.
- Direct registration with OSA (if required) Guest Player Rules - #5
- Player Pass (U11 and older)
- Official Roster (BASC teams - find your roster here)
- Submission process:
- SCAN each document.
- SAVE each document type as an individual PDF as they will be uploaded separately.
- Please use descriptive titles so you will know which files to upload.
- Please upload all player cards as one PDF document.
- UPLOAD the documents to GotSoccer (Click here for Picture Instructions)
- Log in to your team’s GotSoccer page with your username and password.
- Select Tournament name.
- Select the “Documents” tab.
- Select the labels from the drop-down list in the “Team Document Upload” box and upload the appropriate files.
Please email Dominic@gotsoccer.com, for all Check-In Questions.
On the field you will need to have with you:
- 2018-2019 laminated player cards (U11 and older ONLY). USYSA or US Club cards are accepted. No exceptions. All teams must have 2018-2019 cards. All cards for a team must be from same sanctioning body for insurance purposes. All cards must be US Club Cards or all must be USYS cards. All teams will need to have a carded coach.
- Medical waivers (USYS or US Club waivers are accepted.)
Commonly Asked Questions
How do I add a guest player?
- Step 1: OBTAIN the guest player’s card and medical release form.
- Step 2: ADD the guest player by handwriting full name, unique jersey number, player identification number, and date of birth to the bottom of the existing approved roster.
- Step 3: SCAN and COMBINE into a PDF document (online only).
Can I have different player passes from different organizations?
Mixed rosters will NOT be allowed – NO exceptions. US Club teams may only take a guest player registered under US Club Soccer. USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards. No Birth Certificates will be allowed due to Sanctioning and Insurance policies. ALL PLAYERS must have a valid pass.
How do I add a guest player after I submitted my online registration?
Contact Dominic via email at Dominic@GotSoccer.com to add guest players online. You will need to upload an updated roster with the guest player's information on it (jersey #, name, birth date, player ID #) and upload their player card (either separately or with the rest). Please let Dominic know when this has been completed. Deadline to make changes is 5pm on the Thursday prior to the start of the Tournament weekend.
INDIAN SPRINGS SOCCER COMPLEX - Complex Map & Driving Directions
TOURNAMENT AWARDS - All awards ceremonies will be held by the ISSC headquarters on the East side of the complex.
FIELD MARSHAL - All BASC teams are required to provide a Field Marshal for every game your team plays during the tournament. The designated parent will not miss their child's game but will be assigned as a field marshal to watch your game and the game next to yours. The parent you designate to be field marshal will need to check-in at headquarters 20 minutes before your game where they will be assigned a walkie talkie and an orange vest. They will be monitoring for any problems or emergency situations that arise and can quickly get information to the appropriate people. Field marshal duties will be sent in another email.
TOURNAMENT SCHEDULES & SCORES - Preliminary schedules will be posted closer to tournament date. Emails will be sent. *Please note, even after final schedules are released, the tournament committee may need to revise schedules to accommodate unforeseen circumstances. It is the responsibility of the coach or manager to check their team’s schedule online or at tournament headquarters to insure they are aware of any last minute changes.
PENALTY BOX DISCLAIMER: BASC and City of Broken Arrow Indian Springs Soccer Complex Penalty Box Policy: U9 and above teams are not allowed to warm up in the Penalty Area before games, at halftime, or after games. This includes warming up the Goalie. The only activity in the Penalty Box will be during games. Please advise your Players, Coaches, and Managers about this Policy. Teams that do not comply immediately or violate the policy repeatedly will be subject to disciplinary action, which may include a deduction of team points, forfeiture of a game, or expulsion from the tournament.
CONCESSION - Support BASC by stopping by the concession stand and grabbing a hamburger, hotdog, bratwurst, Frito chili pie, or other delicious food and/or snacks. We also offer hot chocolate, bottle water, sports drinks, energy drinks, and carbonated beverages.
TOURNAMENT LOGO WEAR - Get your official tournament wear customized with US Signs & Screenprinting near the Gazebo on the east side of the complex.
TOURNAMENT VENDOR/FOOD TRUCKS - Stop by and visit our vendors and food trucks during the tournament. They will be located on the east side of the complex near the concession stand, Gazebo, and Headquarter
PROHIBITTED ITEMS AND ACTIVITY
- NO pets! Except for police dogs used in law enforcement, or clearly identified service dogs!
- NO alcoholic beverages or glass containers. Any player or team official who violates this prohibition will be subject to disciplinary action and/or suspension.
- Tobacco/Vapor-use is limited to the parking areas of the complex
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE INFORMATION?