Welcome and thank you for participating in our tournament. Our hope is to provide soccer players and their families with a fun and memorable weekend. The BASC Tournament Committee wishes the best of luck to all teams participating in the tournament!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT YOU WILL NEED TO READ AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE ARRIVING.
REQUIREMENT - Every team must submit a copy of their Official Roster at the time of registration. Scan/Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 918-516-0664. This is due no later than October 31, 2017.
PRELIMINARY SCHEDULES - Preliminary schedules will be posted closer to time of the tournament.
CHECK-IN REMINDER - Coach/manager needs to check-in at tournament headquarters one hour before your first game
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED:
- Two (2) Official stamped copies of your team roster. (Example at bottom of page)
- If you are a BASC team, we will print for you.
- Secondary Players names must be crossed out since they are not allowed to play. see guest player rules to use a secondary player)
- Must have 2 official stamped copies of team roster guest player is currently registered on.
- Bring your signed medical releases for each of your players.
- For U11-U19 players you will need their player pass, if your club requires them.
- Official Rosters must have a player jersey number for each player. You may need to hand write the number on your official roster if they are not already typed in.
FOR GUEST PLAYERS YOU WILL NEED:
*NO ACADEMY OR COMPETITIVE PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED
*SECONDARY PLAYERS MUST BE REGISTERED AS A GUEST PLAYER
- Tournament Guest Player Form
- OSA registered teams: Team Coach or Manager must fill out & submit guest player form before a guest player can attend the tournament. Click Here for online form. Bring a copy of form to tournament check-in to verify you have filled out appropriate paperwork with OSA.
- If your team is not registered through OSA, please refer to your State Association for guest player requirements.
- Two Official Stamped Team Rosters of Current Primary Team - (Example at bottom of page)
- If BASC player, email player’s name & team name to email@example.com and we will print player’s roster.
- If player is not a BASC player, you must obtain two (2) copies of the guest player’s primary team’s official stamped/signed roster showing they are registered in a current league. Official rosters will have the USYS or AYSO or USSSA or US Club affiliation stamp on roster. GotSoccer rosters will not be accepted, you cannot bring a roster that is printed out from the GotSoccer roster tab. If you are not sure, ask your club president or club registrar to print this for you!
- Signed Medical Release - Provide a completed & signed medical release for each guest player. Click Here to print a medical release form. (Forms must be signed, but are not required to be notarized.)
- Player pass if required in their current league - Must supply the guest player's player pass if the league they're playing in has player passes.
- Click Here to read OSA Guest Players Policies & Procedures.
FIELD MARSHAL - All BASC teams are required to provide a Field Marshal for every game your team plays during the tournament. The designated parent will not miss their child's game but will be assigned as a field marshal to watch your game and the game next to yours. The parent you designate to be field marshal will need to check-in at headquarters 20 minutes before your game where they will be assigned a walkie talkie and an orange vest. They will be monitoring for any problems or emergency situations that arise and can quickly get information to the appropriate people. Field marshal duties will be sent in another email.
TOURNAMENT SCHEDULES & SCORES Preliminary schedules will be posted closer to tournament date. Emails will be sent. *Please note, even after final schedules are released, the tournament committee may need to revise schedules to accommodate unforeseen circumstances. It is the responsibility of the coach or manager to check their team’s schedule online or at tournament headquarters to insure they are aware of any last minute changes.
PENALTY BOX DISCLAIMER: BASC and City of Broken Arrow Indian Springs Soccer Complex Penalty Box Policy: U9 and above teams are not allowed to warm up in the Penalty Area before games, at halftime or after games. This includes warming up the Goalie. The only activity in the Penalty Box will be during games. Please advise your Players, Coaches and Managers about this Policy. Teams that do not comply immediately or violate the policy repeatedly will be subject to disciplinary action, which may include a deduction of team points, forfeiture of a game, or expulsion from the tournament.
TOURNAMENT AWARDS - All awards ceremonies will be held at the ISSC headquarters on the East side of the complex
TOURNAMENT RULES & INFORMATION
CONCESSION - Support BASC by stopping by the concession stand and grabbing a hamburger, hotdog, bratwurst, Frito chili pie or other delicious food and/or snacks. We also offer hot chocolate, bottle water, sports drinks, energy drinks and carbonated beverages.
INDIAN SPRINGS SOCCER COMPLEX - Complex Map & Driving Directions
TOURNAMENT LOGO WEAR - Get your official tournament wear customized with A. T. Clothing near the Gazebo on the east side of the complex.
PROHIBITTED ITEMS AND ACTIVITY
- NO pets! Except for police dogs used in law enforcement, or clearly identified service dogs!
- NO alcoholic beverages or glass containers. Any player or team official who violates this prohibition will be subject to disciplinary action and/or suspension.
- Tobacco/Vapor-use is limited to the parking areas of the complex
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE INFORMATION?
- For general tournament information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For scheduling email: email@example.com
- Want to Referee? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXAMPLE OF AN OFFICIAL ROSTER AND A GOTSOCCER ROSTER SHOWN BELOW: