At the May 6, 2021 General Membership Meeting the following board positions will be elected. Please email the Nominating Chairman, if you would like to run for any of the 3 positions below. The deadline to submit a nomination is close of business on April 26, 2021.
First Vice-President will (a) act as Chairman of the Tournament Committee (which has responsibility for planning, organizing and operating all Club sponsored tournaments, as well as oversight of any outside tournaments held at Club facilities), (b) act as Chairman of the Awards Committee (which shall have responsibility for recognizing and presenting awards to all league champions at the end of each season), and (c) in the absence of the President, act with the same power and authority.
Second Vice-President is responsible for the care, maintenance and operation of the Indian Springs Soccer Complex in conjunction with the City of Broken Arrow Parks Dept. for all BASC League and Tournament games and shall serve as Chairman of the Field Closure Committee.
Area Referee has the responsibility of recruiting, training and registering all referees in the BASC Referee Unit and shall represent all referees in meetings. The Area Referee shall oversee and work with the BASC Referee Assignor to insure referee advancement (if not one and the same).
General Membership Meeting Agenda
May 6, 2021 @ 7:30pm
Call to order
Review & approval of March 4, 2021, BASC General Membership Meeting minutes.
Presentation of Frankie Mozingo Player Awards
Joey Hinkle, 1st Vice President
Kevin Lemaster, 2nd Vice President
Matt Yeager, 3rd Vice President
Ben Newby, Registrar
Ryan Egan, Games Commissioner
Rick Heineman, Head Coach,
Randy Hubbard, Interim Area Referee
Marcial Carrillo, Treasurer
Hayley Wheeler, Secretary
Jason Dobbins, President
- Proposed change to BASC Standing Resolution, adding Section XIII: Academy
- Form a nominating committee for the September elections of the following board positions:
- BASC Secretary
- BASC 3rd Vice President
- Per the BASC bylaws, the following candidates’ names were submitted 10 days prior to the general membership meeting.
- Election of BASC 1st Vice President
- David Redick and Preston Papke are candidates for this position.
- Election of BASC 2nd Vice President
- Kevin Lemaster is a candidate for this position.
- Election of BASC Area Referee
- Nate Hopkins and Randy Rubbard are candidates for this position.
Upcoming General Membership Meeting Dates
May 6, 2021
September 2, 2021
November 4, 2021
March 3, 2022
All meetings are at 7:30pm.
The format (virtual or in person) will be announced closer to each meeting date)